Haiti December 2016
We have been involved in Haiti since 2010. Since then we have returned every year, and have been a part of some incredible Kingdom work, by the grace of God:
- Support to girl's homes.
- Showing the Jesus movie, and doing evangelism through prayer walks and door-to-door visits.
- Handing out hygeniene kits.
- Children's ministry through skits, Bible stories, music, and teaching kids to read and write.
- Women's ministry through sewing, crochet, and loom projects.
- Assisting the men to fix and improve churches and schools.
- Giving hundreds of people the Bible in their own language.
Go HERE to learn more about the ministry we partner with in Haiti
When going on a mission trip to Haiti you can expect to:
- Walk the streets of Haiti, and spend some real time with the people in Haiti.
- Come face to face with the devastation caused by natural disasters and poverty.
- Be exposed to a whole different way of life, away from the comfort, luxuries, and fast-paced tempo of our normal lives.
- Work day to day with Haitian missionaries and translators who have a deep love for God and His people, and living as sacrificially as Jesus has challenged us to do.
- Encourage people both physically, emotionally and spiritually, while experiencing a huge leap forward in your own walk with God!
- Enjoy ministry on all levels: Sharing, praying, working with kids, teaching skills, and helping with projects as needed.
- Enjoy a day at the beach, with the opportunity to get baptized in the sea!
Detail for this short term mission trip to Haiti:
- Date: December 1-5, 2016
- Total cost: $1,500 from an airport in Ohio. Not from Ohio - no problem...see below for more info!
- Included: Air tickets, guesthouse accommodation and meals, transportation in Haiti, translator fees, purified water, ministry expenses, trip insurance, pre-trip training, trained and experienced OnePlusGod staff will accompany you during the entire trip, OnePlusGod Ministries merchandise (1 t-shirt, 1 hat, 1 drawstring bag, 1 sweat towel, and 1 water bottle).
- Excluded: Meals at airports, day at the beach, snacks, extra drinks, souvenirs.
- Non-refundable deposit ensures registration: $150 by midnight September 30, 2016.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends, and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.
- Questions: Please email email@example.com.
- More detail will follow as we get closer to the trip.
Not from Ohio - no problem! We will help you!
- If you need to fly from anywhere else in the States, or in the world, we will not only work out any travel arrangements with flights and/or lodging for you, but even reserve it on your behalf if you prefer that, and all of this at the lowest rates possible!
- What do you need to do? Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 business days to put a plan and trip cost together, tailor-made for your specific needs!
- Our commitment to you is this: No travel arrangements should stop you from having a great mission trip experience with us!