- Eye care and surgeries.
- Discipleship in local Churches.
- Programs and activities in local schools.
- Medical care in the mountains.
- Supporting local Churches.
- To join with ministries already in place to further the Kingdom through support, volunteering, and encouragement.
- The national dish of Jamaica is Ackee and Saltfish. Most people in Jamaica eat it as a breakfast dish. Ackee is a fruit that grows locally. The dish is served with dumplings that are either fried or boiled.
- Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee is one of the most sought after and expensive coffee on the market.
- Jamaica has the most "churches" per square mile of any country in the world.
- Finding reliable eye doctors to serve for extended periods of time.
- Finding reliable medical doctors to be on rotation for the clinic in the mountains.
- Strengthening connections between the Church and community.
- Combating Rastafarian religion with the truth of Christ.
- To start a second surgery center in Montego Bay.
- Continue to grow referrals for those that need eye surgery.
- Growth in ministry.
- Wisdom in making decisions.
Facebook: Mission of Sight