Kenya Life Mission Ministry
Empowering Generations to Expand the Kingdom of God
- Kitale, Kenya
- To minister through orphan & widow ministry, evangelism, leadership training, and community outreach.
- To spread the good news of Christ to the people of Kenya by feeding the hungry, physically and spiritually.
- Kenya has a rapidly growing population because of its high birth rate and a falling mortality rate.
- Hundreds of thousands of refugees have flocked to Kenya from neighboring countries to escape violence.
- Kenya is home to approximately 70 different tribes.
Dancing, storytelling, and bullfighting are popular activities that Kenyans partake in for entertainment.
The "Big Five" animals can all be found in Kenya. These animals are rhinos, leopards, lions, buffalo, and elephants.
- Statistics indicate that by the end of this year Kenya will have over 2.4 Million orphans.
- To provide adequate health care to the women and children of the villages.
- To have enough food to provide for the families that come to the school and church.
- Lack of clean water accessible by every village.
- To truly make a difference with the orphan crisis.
- To train and equip the unreached people in the villages with resources and finances in addition to faith.
- To bring healing and transformation to the villages through safe health care. We would like to establish a maternal health care service for delivering mothers who have a lot of challenges giving birth in villages.
- To build a clean water well close to every church.
- To build a home where widows can live while caring for the orphans.
- Swahili Bibles to give to the unreached and to use for training new leaders.
- Partners in ministry to help grow our vision.
- Finances to be able to complete the projects God has placed on our hearts.
- New connections to share about our ministry.
- Pray for the villages we serve and the need for Christ would recognized by the people.
- Pray for safety of the orphans, widows, and newborns.
- Pray for growth in our crops and animals so we can feed the villages.
- Pray for leaders to emerge and have a desire to train others.
- P.O. Box 3078-30200 Kitale, Kenya