South Africa 2018
January 31-February 12, 2018
REGISTRATION is now open and will close on September 17, 2017.
By the grace of God - some incredible work done by this missions team include:
- The support of a missions team, under the leadership of pastor Annalie Janse van Rensburg.
- A daily difference that is being made by feeding hundreds of kids, and teaching thousands.
- Healthy recreational time is provided through an organized sports program.
- Weekly Bible studies, prayer gatherings, and Sunday worship experiences in typical African style bring the Gospel of Good News to the people in a way that they can relate to.
- A touching ministry to a dumpsite community, the poorest of the poor.
Go here to learn more about this ministry:
When in South Africa you can expect to:
- Experience worship in typical African style.
- Enjoy a rainbow of cultures, languages, and religions.
- Learn about the challenges of some tribal beliefs.
- Soup kitchens, sport and children’s ministry, prayer and powerful devotion time with the Lord
- Participate in Evangelism, prayer gatherings, and children’s ministry.
- Have some fun with the locals, and play typical African sports with them!
- And…experience an African Safari!
- $3,200 from an airport in Ohio. (Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States. Contact us and our friendly staff we will gladly help with your specific travel arrangements.) Included: air tickets, hotel accommodation, transportation in South Africa, safaris, meals, purified water, ministry expenses, trip insurance, and OnePlusGod merchandise.
- Excluded: meals at airports, snacks, souvenirs.
- Non-refundable deposit of $320 ensures registration.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee
- Questions: info@OnePlusGod.org.
Tentative Trip schedule
Jan 31 Depart from States
Feb 1 Arrive at Johannesburg airport in South Africa and fellowship
Feb 2 A special day visiting the preschools and a fun afternoon with the children
Feb 3 Visit the Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve with the MTM team
Feb 4 African style worship and fellowship
Feb 5 A day at the day care center and participate in the sport ministry
Feb 6 A track & field day with the different preschools and teaching the kids American baseball
Feb 7-9 Safari - enjoy the beauty of Africa’s nature and its animals
Feb 10 A teaching day with the community from God’s Word, including exciting small group discussions
Feb 11 African style worship and departure
Feb 12 Arrival in States
* Date & Cost at this stage subject to change