Thailand, June 2017
Short Term Mission Trip to Thailand, June 11-19, 2017
By the grace of God - some incredible work done in Thailand include:
- Enabled the building of a church and parsonage in Bangkok.
- Training of pastors and missionaries.
- Supporting Evangelism programs in Bangkok, and outreaches to many parts of Thailand, as well as the neighboring countries, like Burma.
- Supporting the start-up of “Zera ministry” in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Enabled several Thai Christians to attend seminary, and enter into full time ministry.
- Extending the ministry to public, Buddhist schools, universities and staffing an English center.
Go here to learn more about these ministries:
When in Thailand you can expect to:
- Have great fellowship with first-generation Christians, and missionaries who are laying it all on the line!
- Experience the incredible Eastern culture of the world: You will taste, smell, and experience something completely new almost every day, as you visit different markets, landmarks, and people.
- Be exposed to a spiritual darkness that will break your heart for the lost like never before, as you see people sacrificing to Buddha, bowing before Hindu gods, and worshiping idols and spirits.
- Enjoy Christian worship, prayer, small groups, outreach and/or children ministry with Thai believers. You will become part of a ministry that will touch your heart, and change your life forever!
- Date: June 11-19, 2017.
- Cost: $3,300 from Chicago, IL. Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States, or in the world. You are most welcome to contact us requesting a quote, tailor made to your travel needs.
- Included: air tickets, guesthouse accommodation, transportation in Thailand, meals, purified water, ministry expenses, and trip insurance.
- Excluded: Transportation to and from Chicago, meals at airports, snacks, extra drinks, and souvenirs.
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 ensures registration.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.
- Questions: email@example.com
- More detail will follow as we get closer to the trip.