June 18-July 1, 2019
By the grace of God - some incredible work done in Thailand include:
- Enabled the building of a church and parsonage in Bangkok.
- Training of pastors and missionaries.
- Supporting Evangelism programs in Bangkok, and outreaches to many parts of Thailand, as well as the neighboring countries, like Burma.
- Supporting the start-up of “Zera ministry” in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Enabled several Thai Christians to attend seminary, and enter into full time ministry.
- Extending the ministry to public, Buddhist schools, universities and staffing an English center.
Go here to learn more about these ministries:
When in Thailand you can expect to:
- Have great fellowship with first-generation Christians, and missionaries who are laying it all on the line!
- Experience the incredible Eastern culture of the world: You will taste, smell, and experience something completely new almost every day, as you visit different markets, landmarks, and people.
- Be exposed to a spiritual darkness that will break your heart for the lost like never before, as you see people sacrificing to Buddha, bowing before Hindu gods, and worshiping idols and spirits.
- Enjoy Christian worship, prayer, small groups, outreach and/or children ministry with Thai believers. You will become part of a ministry that will touch your heart, and change your life forever!
- Date: June 18-July 1, 2019.
- Cost: $2,900 from Chicago, IL. Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States, or in the world. You are most welcome to contact us requesting a quote, tailor made to your travel needs.
- Included: air tickets, guesthouse accommodation, transportation in Thailand, meals, purified water, ministry expenses, and trip insurance.
- Excluded: Transportation to and from Chicago, meals at airports, snacks, extra drinks, and souvenirs.
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 ensures registration.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
More detail will follow as we get closer to the trip.
New Offer! Attention College Students! You have the unique and amazing opportunity to apply for a scholarship towards your college tuition after paying for this trip in full! After you register, please send a one-page document outlining why you love missions and want to "go!" to email@example.com.
The first student to register, send their document in, and pay their trip in full will receive a $1,100 scholarship directly to their tuition. The next 9 students will receive scholarships as follows: Student 2-$1,000; Student 3- $950; Student 4- $900; Student 5- $800; Student 6- $750; Student 7- $700; Student 8- $650; Student 9- $600; Student 10- $550.
Please note: The scholarship is only applied after your trip is paid in full, but you must apply for the scholarship as soon as possible after registering. Scholarships will be paid directly to your college of choice.