Thailand Bible Church Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Leadership Cell Ministry that equip believers at church to be spiritual leaders to serve the Lord through leading Bible study groups and leadership training camps.
- Prayer Cell Ministry - weekly we:
- Reach youth and working people
- Visit with people and teach them the Bible
- Have two prayer cell groups
- Community Prayer Cell Ministry:
- Reaching families and adults for Christ.
- Teaching families the Bible weekly.
- Family prayer cell group once a month.
- Sunday Service at church by beginning with morning prayer every Sunday morning, followed by Sunday School Classes and Worship Service.
- Missions, both sending teams to reach people outside of Bangkok, and having teams from overseas to help the church.
We trust God to teach and equip believers to reach the nation, and the rest of the world!
• Our country speaks Thai and most of us eat real spicy food.
• We enjoy playing soccer.
• Thai people love to smile and welcome people to their homes.
• Some of the feasts in our country include:
- New Year
- Water Festival (also called Songkran)
- Celebrating the King and Queen’s birthdays
- To increase the influence of the Church in Thailand.
- To continue reaching our neighbors for Christ.
- Monthly support.
- Pray for the Bible Church Thailand leadership team to trust God and that the partnership with the Church family will continue to grow stronger.
- Pray that God will draw more people through our outreach events to come to Him, and that our Church will grow.
- Pray for Christians in our Church to grow in their faith and understanding, to keep coming to Church, and to be faithful in Bible Study.
Facebook: bct Bible Church Thailand