Thailand January 2018
Date: January 8-18, 2018
REGISTRATION is now open and will close on October 20, 2017.
By the grace of God - some incredible work done in Thailand include:
• Enabled the building of a church and parsonage in Bangkok.
• Training of pastors and missionaries.
• Supporting Evangelism programs in Bangkok, and outreaches to many parts of Thailand, as well as the neighboring countries, like Burma.
• Supporting the ministry of “Zera ministry” in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• Enabled several Thai Christians to attend seminary, and enter into full time ministry.
• Ministering through English as an Evangelism tool to public, Buddhist schools and colleges.
Go here to learn more about these ministries:
• $2,500 from Chicago airport*. (Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States. Contact us and our friendly staff we will gladly help with your specific travel arrangements.) Included: air tickets, accommodation and meals, as well as transportation and domestic flights in Thailand from Bangkok to Chiang Mai.
• Excluded: meals at airports, snacks, souvenirs.
• Non-refundable deposit of $250 ensures registration.
• Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee
• Questions: info@OnePlusGod.org.
Tentative Trip schedule
Jan 8 Depart from States
Jan 9 Arrive at Bangkok airport and fellowship
Jan 10 Getting to know Bangkok and flying to Chiang Mai
Jan 11-12 Chiang Mai - training ministry leaders and children’s ministry
Jan 13 Flying back from Chiang Mai and college ministry at church in Bangkok
Jan 14 Church service, fellowship and weekend market
Jan 15 Meeting ministry leaders, witnessing public Buddhist worship, visiting a temple and boat trip
Jan 16 College ministry, fellowship and presentation of BCT ministry
Jan 17 Elementary school ministry and small group fellowship
Jan 18 Departing Bangkok & Arrival in States
* Cost and airport of departure might vary at this point. More exact detail to follow as we get closer.