Thailand June 2018
Date: June 17-27, 2018
Registration closes March 30, 2018!
Extended registration opens April 2, 2018. Please email email@example.com from April 2 to request a new quote. We will provide an updated Trip Fee depending on current airline cost and ticket availability. Registration detail will follow once the new arrangement is still acceptable. We are committed to a friendly, fast and cost effective service - may nothing stop us from going to serve our God also in Thailand!
By the grace of God - some incredible work done in Thailand include:
• Enabled the building of a church and parsonage in Bangkok.
• Training of pastors and missionaries.
• Supporting Evangelism programs in Bangkok, and outreaches to many parts of Thailand, as well as the neighboring countries, like Burma.
• Supporting the ministry of “Zera ministry” in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• Enabled several Thai Christians to attend seminary, and enter into full time ministry.
• Ministering through English as an Evangelism tool to public, Buddhist schools and colleges.
Go here to learn more about these ministries:
The trip of the Summer! A trip valued at over $3,000 now offered to you for $2,300!!!
• $2,300 from Chicago airport*. (Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States. Contact us and our friendly staff we will gladly help with your specific travel arrangements.) Included: air tickets, accommodation and meals, as well as transportation and domestic flights in Thailand from Bangkok to Chiang Mai.
• Excluded: meals at airports, snacks, souvenirs.
• Non-refundable deposit of $200 ensures registration.
• Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee
• Questions: info@OnePlusGod.org.
Tentative Trip schedule
June 17-18 - Fly from Chicago to Bangkok
June 19 - Witness public worship in Bangkok
June 19-21 - Fly to Chiang Mai and experience the ministry to Karen, Burmese and Laos people
June 22-24 - Travel to a great camp site where we will minister to Buddhist college students, teaching them English through fun games, skits, small group discussions, music and fellowship
June 24 - Evening: Worship and fellowship with the Bible Church Thailand congregation in Bangkok
June 25-26 - Fun days at a beach
June 27 - Fly back to Chicago and arrive home still on June 27
* Please note at this stage date might change with a day or so to either side.
* Schedule, cost and airport of departure might vary at this point. More exact detail to follow as we get closer.
New Offer! Attention College Students! You have the unique and amazing opportunity to apply for a scholarship towards your college tuition after paying for this trip in full! After you register, please send a one-page document outlining why you love missions and want to "go!" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first student to register, send their document in, and pay their trip in full will receive a $2,000* scholarship directly to their tuition. The next 2 students will receive $1,500* each, the next 3 students will receive $1,000 and any other applicants will receive $500.
Please note: The scholarship is only applied after your trip is paid in full, but you must apply for the scholarship as soon as possible after registering. Scholarships will be paid directly to your college of choice.
*The First Five Students have claimed their spots!
** Be quick to be Number 6 to receive $1,000!