Papua & Thailand, June 2017
Short Term Mission Trip to Papua & Thailand, June 1-19, 2017
By the grace of God - some incredible work done in Papua include:
- Bibles being translated for the first time ever in new languages.
- Entire people groups being transformed by Life in Christ.
- Pilots flying Bibles, missionaries, food, and supplies to some of the most remote areas in the world.
- Bible translators and missionaries are constantly reaching out to hundreds of people groups who have never been introduced to salvation in Christ before, simply because no one can speak their language…yet…to share the Good News with them!
By the grace of God - some incredible work done in Thailand include:
- Enabled the building of a church and parsonage in Bangkok.
- Training of pastors and missionaries.
- Supporting Evangelism programs in Bangkok, and outreaches to many parts of Thailand, as well as the neighboring countries, like Burma.
- Enabled several Thai Christians to attend seminary, and enter into full time ministry.
- Extending the ministry to public, Buddhist schools, universities and staffing an English center.
Go here to learn more about these ministries:
- Papua, Wamena - MAF
- Papua, Moskona people - Wycliffe
- Bangkok, Thailand - Bible Church Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand - Dalton & Katie Williams
When in Papua you can expect to:
- Spend quality time with Bible translators, and experience first hand what is involved to translate the Bible for the first time ever into a new language!
- Fly with missionary pilots and see the beautiful landscape of Papua from views that will take your breath away.
- Enjoy the fellowship of missionary families, who literally put their lives on the line for the sake of the Gospel.
- Be exposed to the very different culture of the Indonesian people, and their tribal believes and ways of life.
- Experience worship in a typical Papuan style!
When in Thailand you can expect to:
- Have great fellowship with first-generation Christians, and missionaries who are laying it all on the line!
- Experience the incredible Eastern culture of the world: You will taste, smell, and experience something completely new almost every day, as you visit different markets, landmarks, and people.
- Be exposed to a spiritual darkness that will break your heart for the lost like never before, as you see people sacrificing to Buddha, bowing before Hindu gods, and worshiping idols and spirits.
- Enjoy Christian worship, prayer, small groups, outreach and/or children ministry with Thai believers. You will become part of a ministry that will touch your heart, and change your life forever!
- Date: June 1-19, 2017.
- Cost: $4,500 from Chicago, IL. Cost could vary when joining us from elsewhere in the States, or in the world. You are most welcome to contact us requesting a quote, tailor made to your travel needs.
- Included: air tickets, guesthouse accommodation, transportation in Papua and Thailand, meals, purified water, ministry expenses, and trip insurance.
- Excluded: Transportation to and from Chicago, meals at airports, snacks, extra drinks, and souvenirs.
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 ensures registration.
- Fundraising: Within 3 business days of registration you will receive a link to an online giving page, which you can use to send to family, friends and businesses to help you raise the necessary funds for your trip fee.
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More detail will follow as we get closer to the trip.